Do Not Sell My Personal Information
RugbyDump RugbyDump
Friday Mar 14, 2014

Test stars say thank you to Brian O'Driscoll in adidas tribute video

Test stars say thank you to Brian O'Driscoll in adidas tribute video
Comments

Irish legend Brian O’Driscoll plays his final Test match this weekend when Ireland take on France in Paris. To commemorate the occasion, and a fine career, adidas have put together this video that features top players from various countries giving their final thoughts on O’Driscoll.

Feel free to leave your thoughts on BOD in the comments below. Greatest Irish back ever?

13 Comments

browner
    2:53 PM 19/03/2014

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spearsville,_Louisiana#/search Maybe it's being held here ?

stroudos
    1:42 PM 18/03/2014

If I were BOD I think I'd be a bit embarrassed by this. These sponsors need to just let these things develop organically, instead of feeding the players cheesy lines. Adidas of all companies should know better; they set the standard 10 years ago with that Wilko-Becks training ground thing.

stroudos
    1:38 PM 18/03/2014

Yes! I would. Bloody ridiculous. what is this, Hallow-fuckin-een?

• 11:39 PM 16/03/2014

The video was a lil contrived which is the exact opposite of BOD and everything he's Ever stood for. God even his post game words, joking about Obama having a piece of paper put in front of him and putting on the jersey in years to come when no one is looking cut right to the core of this incredibly humble superstar. I had tears watching the temple street video as well realizing I too will never watch my favorite athlete compete for my favorite team ever again. I'm not even sure they'll be my favorites without him.

ayint
    11:46 PM 15/03/2014

Great sportsman who brought some magic to three-quarter play in rugby in three 21st century! Up there with the best - Barry John, Mike Gibson, Dani Herber, Mark Ella, Steve Pokere in how to unlock a defence! British & Irish Lion says it all..

guy
    7:39 PM 15/03/2014

That brought tears to my eyes. Thanks, sincerely.

• 12:46 AM 15/03/2014

Puma (Irelands sponsor) missed out big time by not doing anything for BOD. Brilliant from the players. Brian O'Driscoll you've changed rugby and will never be forgotten! You're a legend.

ando
    11:18 PM 14/03/2014

I'm not crying... http://youtu.be/ZGes7FDmHAM

danknapp
    9:16 PM 14/03/2014

Cheers ConnachtMan. An even better video than the first one! I went to he Temple Street Hospital page and made a donation. https://www.templestreet.ie/once_off_form.php

nzbougnat
    6:51 PM 14/03/2014

Thanks Connacht. Brilliant vid. Now have a big fat smile on my face for the day (and some serious disregard for life's small annoyances...)

cluainoir
    5:33 PM 14/03/2014

An absolute legend, we were lucky to have seen him play. A beautiful tribute to the man from not only his friends and colleagues but also from his "enemies". Just goes to prove what a great game rugby is.

connachtman
    4:53 PM 14/03/2014

Check out what how much he is loved by the sick kids at Temple Street Hospital in Dublin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbKyzAruRMA

connachtman
    4:28 PM 14/03/2014

A real gent, great role model for kids and epitomises what our sport is all about

Great Tries

Big Hits & Dirty Play

See It To Believe It

Funnies

Amateur

Player Features

Test stars say thank you to Brian O'Driscoll in adidas tribute video | RugbyDump - Rugby News & Videos